Training & Placement Cell is formed at RMCET MMS department to provide all possible assistance to the students in their efforts to find employment. We facilitates the process of placement of students passing out from the department besides collaborating with leading organizations & colleges in setting up of internship & training program for students.
- To assist students in developing their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students as well as database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitment.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing per-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
- To assist students for industrial training at the second and Third semester.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
Activities Conducted:Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training & placement organizes following activities in department for preparing the students as entry level trainees.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation& Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
- Foreign Languages such as Japanese & German