Soft Skill Training Program
Soft skills, or interpersonal skills, relate to employees’ ability to get along well with others, social graces and communication abilities. A soft skill training for students is vital to successful collaboration in the workplace.
Today, the top 5 skills which are more in demand are:
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem-Solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong work ethic
Matching with the same trend and to attain these demanded skills, department of Master of Management Studies have organized 4 days workshop on soft skills during 9th august to 12th august 2018.
The objective of organizing this soft skill training program is:
- To give each student a realistic perspective of work and work expectations
- To help to formulate problem solving skills
- To guide students in making appropriate & responsible decisions
- To create desire to fulfill individual goals and
- To educate students about unproductive thinking, self defeating emotional impulses and self-defeating behaviors.
To get detailed report of this soft skill training program click here…